All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to forecast the weather? How do weather forecasters do their jobs? Readers will learn the ins and outs of weather forecasting in this book. Accessible text and appealing photos show forecasters at work and encourage students to think about how forecasting works and what weather forecasts mean to them.
- Author(s)Jennifer Boothroyd
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Step Nonfiction Let's Watch the Weather
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width160 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.