About this product
- DescriptionEnables you to learn about: the nature of a trademark; trademark distinction requirements; trademark registration; how to use a trademark; trademarks as property; trademark infringement; and, Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.
- Author(s)American Bar Association
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight47 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.