About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling book describes the characteristics of an oligarchy, a political system in which the government's power rests with a small but highly influential segment of a society. These groups are often distinguished by their family ties, wealth, social class, profession, or military might.
- Author(s)Joseph Brennan
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleForms of Government (Crabtree)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.