Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is on my mind? The concept of having a brain was lost. As society grew; so did our ideology to make things simple. We used our brains to make our lives easy and less complicated; however...what did we get out of it? The world is still using oil and coal. I am certain if Ben Franklin were alive today he'd be appalled that his discovery was being sold instead of used. I heard the term, clean gasoline and thought I was in a self-induced drugged out coma...again. Really people? Next we'll be inventing the next safer weapon ; where it only finds and shoots canning factories and cotton gins. Society will never come to grips with the word, clean. We've become too fast for our own well-being. We want tomorrow, today. The only for that to happen is with what we have w. Today, the world is too busy finding a new and better mousetrap.What is on my mind? Everything and thing. Has anyone ever asked a monk what he thought? I have to laugh at our way of living. We want freedom, and yet we ban the right to smoke in all public facilities.This book compiles the spiritual and the simplistic values of life and love. My father was a huge influence in writing this book. He can be both stubborn and correct at the same time. My father never ceases to amaze me. And I mean that. He has a way of persuading people to accomplish things that they themselves never thought were possible.
- Author(s)Jonny Poet
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.