All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe judicial branch of government consists of the nations courts. This title explores the role of the United States Supreme Court and its role in interpreting the U.S. Constitution, as well as the role of Federal Courts. Justices and judges, and how they are selected for their jobs is also provided. A comparison to other judicial bodies in state governments, as well as in other countries, is also included.
- Author(s)Ellen Rodger
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYour Guide to Government
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.