All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legislative branch of the United States government represents the people and makes the laws which they live by. This book introduces readers to the House of Representatives and Senate, and the main players in both. Whips, committees, and filibusters are also discussed. A comparison to other legislative bodies in state and local governments, as well as in other countries, is also included.
- Author(s)James Bow
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYour Guide to Government
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.