All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore 1914, traveling from the East Coast to the West Coast meant going by land across the entire United States. To go by sea involved a long journey around South America and rth along the Pacific Coast. But then, in a dangerous and amazing feat of engineering, a 48-mile-long channel was dug through Panama, creating the world's most famous shortcut: the Panama Canal!
- Author BiographyJanet Pascal is an Executive Production Editor at Viking Children's Books and the author of Who Was Dr. Seuss?, Who Was Maurice Sendak?, and Who Was Abraham Lincoln? She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Janet Pascal
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Foley,Fred Harper
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.