All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about different types of weather in this vibrant, fun reader! Students will learn about weather and how it makes people feel. Sunny weather makes people warm, while windy weather makes people chilly. The clear, easy-to-read text and bright images help readers easily understand various types of weather and their effects on people. This reader also includes instructions for an engaging science activity and practice problems to further students' understanding of the weather. A helpful glossary and index are also included for additional support.
- Author(s)Nellie Wilder
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Weight200 g
- Width180 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.