Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough little is kwn about Elizabeth Dabney's youth, she often said she learned the value of prayer from her mother, who always kept a family altar in their home. Mother Dabney sat down and documented for the world, her detailed thoughts and experiences about really living a life devoted to prayer and what the resulting effects would be to personal ministry.
- Author(s)Mother Elizabeth Juanita Dabney
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.