All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Prix Psyche for the best work published in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis in 2003, this book will appeal to cultural critics, especially those in gender and women's studies, as well as to anyone involved in contemporary theory or clinical practice. This study will transform vices within the field of Lacanian theory into informed thinkers and it will substantially supplement and refine the kwledge of Lacanian veterans.
- Author BiographyAn analysand of Jacques Lacan's, Colette Soler is a psychoanalyst practicing in Paris. She was a member of the Ecole freudienne de Paris until its dissolution, and then of the Ecole de la cause freudienne. John Holland has a doctorate in English and American literature from Princeton University and teaches at the University of Grenoble II.
- Author(s)Colette Soler
- PublisherOther Press LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleContemporary Theory S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOther Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byJohn Holland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.