Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, Josh Baker and Eddie Debord find themselves among the hills, hollows, and rivers of West Virginia in yet ather fast paced adventure mystery! What started out as a quiet week of camping during a beautiful Indian Summer over Thanksgiving break-ends up as an inexplicable week of suspense, mystery, adventure, and intrigue. The boys are the first responders to a crashed airplane deep within the woods. It doesn't take long to find out that this C-47 Skytrain had gone down in 1953 and was carrying a very mysterious and highly sensitive cargo. Very quickly, the CIA takes control of the crash site as Josh and Eddie find themselves under the microscope of the agency (for a very good reason!)! There are men in dark clothing watching them from around every corner. They seek the help of some familiar friends and some new acquaintances as well, while trying to find out what this mysterious cargo is and why it is still so important today. Thinking the CIA could be their worst nightmare, the boys could t have been more wrong. Who comes to town next will stop at thing to reclaim what they say is theirs, and they are quick to prove it! Ultimately, Josh, Eddie and Brad must decide whether to let this one go, or to once again risk their lives to see it through. One thing is for sure...they cant allow the cargo to fall into the wrong hands! ...Be careful wishing for big adventures...one may find you!!!
- Author BiographySteve Kittner was born and raised in Elkview, West Virginia and spent his youth in the hills and along the muddy banks of the Elk River; fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and playing ball, as kids of his generation did. Upon graduation Steve built houses, worked in the oilfield, and then found himself in the airline industry for the next twenty-one years in four different cities. In 2007 Steve moved to Florida and started his own contracting business which he still runs today and, of course, works as a part-time author. Writing is a hobby that he has enjoyed most of his life, having written a few stories as a kid, one of which was displayed in the old Sunrise Museum in Charleston. His roots are deeply planted in West Virginia and his novels come straight from the heart as well as from some of the experiences and adventures he had as a boy. Steve resides in Central Florida with his wife, Valentina, and children...and he still enjoys a good adventure every now and then.
- Author(s)Steve Kittner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.