All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Jay Asher, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Thirteen Reasons Why, comes a holiday romance that will break your heart, but soon have you believing in love again. . . . A beautiful story of love and forgiveness. Stephen Chbosky, New York Times bestselling author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower Sierra's family runs a Christmas tree farm in Oregon it's a bucolic setting for a girl to grow up in, except that every year, they pack up and move to California to set up their Christmas tree lot for the season. So Sierra lives two lives: her life in Oregon and her life at Christmas. And leaving one always means missing the other. Until this particular Christmas, when Sierra meets Caleb, and one life eclipses the other. By reputation, Caleb is t your perfect guy: years ago, he made an ermous mistake and has been paying for it ever since. But Sierra sees beyond Caleb's past and becomes determined to help him find forgiveness and, maybe, redemption. As disapproval, misconceptions, and suspicions swirl around them, Caleb and Sierra discover the one thing that transcends all else: true love. What Light is a love story that's moving and life-affirming and completely unforgettable.
- Author BiographyJay Asher's debut YA novel, Thirteen Reasons Why, has appeared regularly on theNew York Timesbestsellers list for the past nine years. It has sold over 2.5 million copies in the United States alone and is currently in production to be a thirteen-part series on Netflix. His second YA novel, The Future of Us, was coauthored with Printz Honor winner Carolyn Mackler. His novels have been translated into thirty-five languages. Visit his blog at www.jayasher.blogspot.com and follow him on Twitter @jayasherguy.
- Author(s)Jay Asher
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.