All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCandid, provocative, and disarming, this is the widely-praised memoir of the co-discoverer of the double helix of DNA..
- Author BiographyFrancis Crick is the Kieckhefer Professor at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California. He shared a Nobel Prize with James Watson and Maurice Wilkins in 1962 for the discovery of the structure of DNA, regarded as the greatest biological advance of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Francis Crick
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/06/1990
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteb&w photographs, index, tables
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.