All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCandid, provocative, and disarming, this is the widely-praised memoir of the co-discoverer of the double helix of DNA..
- Author BiographyFrancis Crick is the Kieckhefer Professor at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California. He shared a Nobel Prize with James Watson and Maurice Wilkins in 1962 for the discovery of the structure of DNA, regarded as the greatest biological advance of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Francis Crick
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/06/1990
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteb&w photographs, index, tables
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.