All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonna, Iyesha and the three Johnson sisters; Sharon, Nettie and Ronnie, are five successful women at the height of their careers. Twenty-five years earlier the murder of a childhood friend shattered the incence of their childhood and set off a chain of events that sent the five young women on different paths--paths that have eventually led back to where it all began. As invitations to their 25th reunion arrive, the women quickly realize that someone is angry and holds a grudge so strong that it threatens to destroy everything that they have work for and unmasks secrets they have kept from each other. A suspenseful and shocking story of deception, sex and murder. A story filled with twist and turns, but only one possible conclusion--the one you hadn't thought.
- Author BiographyI pride myself with telling stories that not only draw you in, but keep you guessing. They are not meant to be love stories, but stories about love. LJ Sall Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, LJ Sall is an award winning poet, freelance writer, motivational speaker, Life Coach and leadership trainer. Currently residing in New York, What Makes You Stronger, Just Might Kill You, is her first book in a series about five remarkable inner-city women, their friendships, struggles and triumphs.
- Author(s)Lj Sall
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joel Mills,Lj Sall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.