All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Makes You You? is a mind-blowing introduction to the building blocks of life, DNA, what it is, how it works, and what we can do with it. Breaking down complex scientific concepts and processes into digestible bite-sized chunks; Gill Arbuthtt seamlessly explains everything from the basics of evolution to the incredible achievements of modern day genetic research in an accessible, insightful and brilliantly interesting way. Packed with amazing 3D style illustrations and explanatory diagrams that jump off the page as well as amazing tales of scientific discoveries and what's in store for the future, Gill truly brings science to life.
- Author BiographyFollowing a long career as a biology teacher, Gill Arbuthnott published her first book for children, The Chaos Clock in 2003. Inspired by her love of science fiction as well as science fact, her previous works include The Keeper's Daughter for Chicken House and Germ Wars for Barrington Stoke. This is her first title for A & C Black.
- Author(s)Gill Arbuthnott
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight275 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.