All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you run, your shadow runs. But you can never catch it!What makes a shadow? Where does it come from? When the sun is shining, everything has its own shadow -- trees, houses, cars, even clouds and planes way up in the sky. You have a shadow, too. As the sun sets, all shadows become part of a much larger one -- the night! With simple words and charming illustrations, Clyde Robert Bulla and June Otani explain how shadows are produced. Young readers will discover what makes the shadows they see and will be introduced to the fun of making shadows of their own.
- Author(s)Rd Find out
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width262 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.