All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book of consideration and appreciation, best-selling author and broadcaster Mary Kennedy takes stock of her life and those things most important in it. She considers what makes us strong, and how we can develop resilience in the world through kwing ourselves from within, and kwing our roots. She considers the nature of family and friendship too, and how a mother's role changes over time. Food, fashion, beauty - 'the eyes of the heart' - and the creative arts are all explored, along with honest reflections on the challenges and uncertainties of life, and how we maintain hope and faith in the face of loss. Ultimately, she asks how, as we get older, we can change our world for the better, for those who follow in our footsteps. What Matters is the perfect bedside book to read for solace and inspiration - and the ideal gift for someone important in your life.
- Author BiographyOne of Ireland's best-loved broadcasters, Mary Kennedy's career in RTE has spanned more than three decades, including presenting the Eurovision Song Contest in 1995. She is co-presenter of Nationwide and author of the best-selling books Lines I Love, Paper Tigers; and Lines for Living. A mum of four, she lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Mary Kennedy
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight378 g
- Width146 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.