Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.00Free postage
- AU $15.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA BIG story about a small boy who sees the world a little differently Milo curled his thumb and forefinger together to make a small hole and held his fingers up to Al's eyes. 'Look through here. That's what I see. Kind of, only worse.' 'Wow, that must be amazing.' Milo shrugged. 'Not really.' 'I mean, it makes you focus, doesn't it? I bet you see all kinds of stuff that other people miss.' Nine-year-old Milo Moon has retinitis pigmentosa: his eyes are slowly failing and he will eventually go blind. But for w he sees the world through a pin hole and tices things other people don't. When Milo's beloved gran succumbs to dementia and moves into a nursing home, Milo soon realises there's something wrong at the home. So with just Tripi, the nursing home's cook, and Hamlet, his pet pig, to help, Milo sets out on a mission to expose the nursing home and the sinister Nurse Thornhill. Insightful, wise and surprising, What Milo Saw is filled with big ideas and simple truths. Milo sees the world in a very special way and it will be impossible for you t to fall in love with him and then share his story with everyone you kw.
- Author BiographyVirginia Macgregor was brought up in Germany, France and England by a mother who never stopped telling stories. From the moment she was old enough to hold a pen, Virginia set about writing her own, often late into the night. She was named after two great women, Virginia Wade and Virginia Woolf, in the hope she would be a writer and a tennis star. She never did become a tennis player but her dream of becoming a writer has come true - What Milo Saw is her first novel.
- Author(s)Virginia MacGregor
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.