Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that unsavory raw ingredients come together to form a delicious cake? What is it about life that when you take all the hard stuff and rough stuff and add in a lot of love, you still just might have a wonderful life? For Serenity, these questions rise up early when her father kills her mother, and leaves her and her brother Danny to live with their kind but strict grandparents. Despite the difficulties of a new school, a new church, and a new neighborhood, Serenity gains strength from the family around her, the new friends she finds, and her own careful optimism. Debut author Renee Watson's talent shines in this powerful and ultimately uplifting vel.
- Author BiographyRenee Watson grew up in Portland Oregon (where this story is set), came to New York for her degree in writing, and now teaches poetry in the New York City Schools. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Renee Watson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.