Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever think about your first love, the one you thought you couldn't live without? Libby Carson does, and when she receives a marriage proposal she turns to SearchForClassmates.com to reach out to her high-school boyfriend, Patrick...just for fun. But fun soon turns to flirtation and Libby, startled to feel the same stirrings of passion she felt at seventeen, wonders if she's having a mid-life crisis. Is it possible, she wonders, to feel so giddy and carefree at fifty? Is it possible to sustain it? Events take a turn when Libby is faced with t one, but two offers of marriage. There's getting around it w - Libby must take stock of her life and everyone in it, to answer for herself the question that everyone has been asking her - What more could you wish for?
- Author BiographySAMANTHA HOFFMAN is a runner, reader, film buff, tech geek, blogging queen, personal assistant, chef, wine enthusiast, volunteer, animal lover, sister, friend, lover of life and...oh yes, a writer. Her stories have appeared in The Corner Magazine (London), Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul and numerous other print and online publications. She also writes a popular blog about life in Chicago. What More Could You Wish For is her first novel.
- Author(s)Samantha Hoffman
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.