Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA four-year survivor of stage IV papillary thyroid cancer, Paul Bishop offers the newly diagsed practical advice to effectively manage their energy, resources, and emotions. To those around them he shares an inside perspective into the thoughts, hopes, and fears from the patient's point of view; and provides helpful suggestions for how one can support them. Paul Bishop has been featured on an Emmy-award winning segment of 60 Minutes.
- Author(s)Paul L Bishop
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.