All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionA four-year survivor of stage IV papillary thyroid cancer, Paul Bishop offers the newly diagsed practical advice to effectively manage their energy, resources, and emotions. To those around them he shares an inside perspective into the thoughts, hopes, and fears from the patient's point of view; and provides helpful suggestions for how one can support them. Paul Bishop has been featured on an Emmy-award winning segment of 60 Minutes.
- Author(s)Paul L Bishop
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.