About this product
- DescriptionMany people_political leaders, school administrators, school board members, interest group leaders, community leaders, parents/guardians_seek to impact education, but efforts to improve education will be enhanced if they are based on reality and the experts on the classroom reality are current teachers. Anyone who seeks to improve education must listen to teachers. This book explains why and shows how.
- Author BiographyKeen Babbage has been involved in education for 24 years as a teacher and administrator at the middle school and high school levels. He has also taught graduate school classes and written 8 other books about education.
- Author(s)Keen J. Babbage
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.