All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to learn the quickest, easiest and most efficient way to learn a language to fluency? Don't waste any more time and money with classes, textbooks, audio courses, computer programs and other materials until you have read this. Coming from 10 years of experience and having already shown thousands of language learners the right way to learn languages... Read on to learn the secrets they don't give you in class. Life is good for me. I am fluent in several languages and conversational in many more. I have friends I speak to on a daily basis who don't speak a word of English. My language ability has opened career doors and made immediate friends out of strangers. Better yet, I receive enjoyment out of using my languages daily in meeting people, watching movies and reading my favorite books. How was I able to learn a foreign language so fluently in such a short period of time? Let me give you a hint: it's t because I'm a genius, spend 10 hours a day studying or have some gift for learning languages. It's because I developed a METHOD that will allow you to IMMEDIATELY:
- Learn new words and phrases quicker than you ever have before and t worry about forgetting them!
- Speak without a single error. Natives will be scratching their heads wondering why you speak so much better than the other foreigners.
- Be able to study the language without getting bored ever! No more painful language learning.
- Become fluent quicker than anyone you kw. I'm sure you kw of people who have studied a language for a couple or more years. Now you can be fluent well within that time.
- Author(s)Robertson B Kunz
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.