CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionJade is a girl who kws what she wants. She kws how to get it too. But when a knee injury interrupts her plans, she feels lost and unsure. It's a bad time to get her anyed. When a sexist remark gets her blood boiling, Jade thinks she's found something to fight for. If she sets up a race to prove that girls aren't soft, then maybe she'll also prove to herself that she can still find The Zone. But will her single-minded approach to proving her point win her the race, and the boy? Or will she learn that maybe - just maybe - winning isn't everything?
- Author BiographyThalia can't remember a time when she wasn't telling stories - trying to make her Mum cry, her Dad laugh, and somehow make sense of the world. In August 2008, Thalia's first teenage novel Step Up and Dance was published in the Girlfriend Fiction series. Thalia also has a non-fiction children's book published with Allen and Unwin called It's True! Sleep Makes You Smarter (which is true, in case you're wondering) and she has published eight books in the popular Go Girl! Series. Thalia completed a BA (Professional Writing and Literature) at Deakin University and has written magazine articles for Australia's Parents and Sydney's Child magazines.
- Author(s)Thalia Kalkipsakis
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGirlfriend Fiction
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.