All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Teens Must Kw! is the running title of Luv4livz's new, Real Talk series of books that provide teenagers the truths and consequences of today's glamorized lifestyles, as well as a blueprint for their success and achievement. The Real Talk series will show them how to find value in themselves as well as others and also provide them with a clearer understanding of the purpose and value of money. This series will give them the tools to become financially independent and the concepts of creating businesses. The Real Talk series will also offer teens methods for dealing with anger, conflict resolution and will enlighten them on why it's necessary to maintain good health. This series of books is built upon facts and research. Most importantly, What Teens Must Kw! Real Talk is based on real and actual life experience. Many of the subject matters discussed in this series are t taught in our public schools, but just as necessary for our youth to kw. In Volume 1, teens will find out why marijuana isn't as harmless as they may think and what the risks of using other dangerous drugs can be. This volume also presents conflict resolution skills and opens their eyes to real prison life. In this book, teenagers will discover why we must all love, hor and respect ourselves as well as each other. Lastly, chapter 7, titled The Seven Principles of Money for Teens is a foundation that teens can use to build their understanding of the purpose and value of money. This chapter explains the differences between wants and needs as well as the importance of saving money and much more.
- Author BiographyG.D. Harris, author of the Real Talk series is the president of Luv4livz Inc. a company that is dedicated to advocating youth achievement. Having experienced years ago many of the glamorized lifestyles of today, G.D. Harris is honored to share with you all the truths and consequences of those experiences. Through Luv4livz's Real Talk series, G.D. Harris shares the tools, methods and constructive habits that he developed over the years to change his own life from failure to success. G.D. Harris is currently a student at a Colorado college.
- Author(s)G D Harris
- PublisherLuv4livz Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuv4livz Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.