Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe dear old Moon befriends an artist and appears to tell him of one thing or ather that he has seen on the previous night or on that same evening. The Moon prompts the artist to paint the scenes described, and so their friendship continues. What the moon saw is one of the twenty stories featured in this timeless collection of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen.
- Author BiographyHans Christian Andersen, a Danish author, fairy tale writer, and poet noted for his children's stories, including: The Snow Queen, The Little Mermaid, The Ugly Duckling, The Steadfast Tin Soldier, Thumbelina, The Little Match Girl, The Ugly Duckling. During his lifetime he was acclaimed for having delighted children worldwide, and was feted by royalty. His poetry and stories have been translated into more than 150 languages.
- Author(s)Hans Christian Andersen
- PublisherMax Bollinger
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleFairy Tales of Hans Christian Andersen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMax Bollinger
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.