All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat There Is to Say We Have Said bears witness to Welty and Maxwell's more than fifty years of friendship and their lives as writers and readers. It serves as a chronicle of their literary world, their talk of Katherine Anne Porter, Salinger, Dinesen, Updike, Percy, Cheever, and more. Through more than three hundred letters, Marrs brings us the story of a true, deep friendship and homage to the forgotten art of letter writing.
- Author BiographySUZANNE MARRS is the author of Eudora Welty: A Biography andOne Writer's Imagination: The Fiction of Eudora Welty and a recipient of the Phoenix Award for Distinguished Welty Scholarship. She is a professor of English at Millsaps College.
- Author(s)Suzanne Marrs
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMariner Books,US
- Out-of-print date10/12/2013
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.