All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to tell the time with Rex the disaur in this interactive early-learning book. Children can use the movable clock hands to set the time and follow Rex through the day by matching the time on the clock to what he is doing. Rex's daily routine reflects that of young children to encourage the application of time- telling skills in real-life situations. This hands-on approach to learning about hours, days and minutes will help to maintain the interest of both eager and reluctant learners.
- Author BiographyMargot Channing is an art school graduate. After completing her Teacher Training Certificate she worked as a freelance children's book author and illustrator. She works on books for young children, mainly baby, novelty and activity titles. Carolyn Scrace is an illustrator and writer. She studied illustration at Brighton College of Art. Since graduating, her career has taken her into the worlds of advertising and animation as well as publishing. She is also passionate about wild animals and nature, which is evident in her recent books about Zen Doodling.
- Author(s)Margot Channing
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height275 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Scrace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.