All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionStructured as a daily game, this book and card deck has readers randomly choose a card and then read the corresponding pages in the book. The intention is to broaden perspective, lift spirits, and improve the quality of one's life. What Universe Are You Creating? is a playful, powerful tool for learning the skill that frees us: Zen, the practice of presence. Recording and listening is a revolutionary tool for practicing turning attention from incessant, haranguing, karmically conditioned patterns of thought and action to the peace of presence. Recording in our own voice and then listening to kind words, encouragement, inspirational readings, favorite songs, gratitude lists, meditations--in short, being our own mentor--turns attention away from the constant stream of negative self-talk, revealing its illusory nature.
- Author BiographyCheri Huber founded the Mountain View Zen Center in Mountain View, California, and the Zen Monastery Practice Center in Murphys, California, and teaches in both communities. She travels widely and often, leading workshops and retreats around the United States and abroad, most recently in Costa Rica and Italy. She lives in Murphys, California.
- Author(s)Ashwini Narayanan,Cheri Huber
- PublisherKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMurphys
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Weight468 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.