All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the feast!After their first harvest in 1621, the Pilgrims at Plymouth shared a three-day feast with their Native American neighbors. Of course, the Pilgrims and the Wampaag didn t kw it at the time, but they were making history, celebrating what would become a national holiday.
- Author BiographyJoan Holub is the author of What Was the Gold Rush?
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Was...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.