All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Water is Worth addresses both conventional and n-conventional values of water, discussing the value of water as it relates to conventional microecomics, water's true utility and government regulation, and new and current practices in water management.
- Author BiographyKira Artemis Russo received a B.S. in broadcast communication and an M.A. in history from California State University, Sacramento. She received a second M.A. and a Ph.D. from the Department of Politics and International Affairs at Northern Arizona University. She focuses on environmental policy, particularly water resources. Zachary A. Smith is a Regents' Professor of Political Science at Northern Arizona University. He received his B.A. from California State University, Fullerton and his M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is a consultant both nationally and internationally on natural resource and environmental matter, and has authored numerous books and articles on environmental and natural resource policy topics.
- Author(s)Z. Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.