All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Josh, a paragon for the modern postcollegiate. He has a job with upward path, and a dysfunctional relationship with his ex. Through his work with teenagers, he begins to find definition through the haze, gradually discovering purpose and a measure of self-respect. After two shiftless friends take up residence in his apartment, using his couch as a podium to rail against the world, he takes stock of who he is versus who he wants to be. And when his troubled ex finds herself in real danger, Josh can't resist the allure of playing the savior, but w he may have a little wisdom on his side.
- Author BiographyZach Wyner is a writer and teacher who works with incarcerated youth in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a contributor to Curly Red Stories. He received an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of San Francisco and lives in Oakland with his wife and stepdaughter.
- Author(s)Zach Wyner
- PublisherRare Bird Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRare Bird Books
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.