All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how contemporary artists use gifts, barter, and other forms of nmonetary exchange as a means and medium of artistic production.
- Author BiographyTed Purves is Associate Professor of Social Practice and Chair of the Graduate Program in Fine Arts at California College of the Arts. Shane Aslan Selzer is an artist, writer, and producer, who teaches at Parsons The New School for Design.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byShane Aslan Selzer,Ted Purves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.