All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionTravis is a young basketball player struggling with what he feels about his current girlfriend and whether or t his lifestyle choices are really what he wants. Ricky tries to make things seem insignificant, but he really loves hard. Both are having trouble deciding whether or t their families will accept them for who they are. What will they think when everything comes to light?
- Author BiographyNyesha has been writing poems, short stories, and novels since she was 14 in high school. She went to school for Creative Writing at Roosevelt University then switched over to Baking and Pastry at the Illinois Institute of Art, but continued her love of writing while home. Nyesha continues to write and is looking forward to releasing more of her work soon. Her favorite genres are young adult, urban erotica, and fantasy fiction. Her hobbies include reading, baking, drawing, and she has a love of music. She currently resides in Chicago, Illinois working as a Pastry Chef/Line Cook.
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.