All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the secret to a woman's strength and power? Mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, colleagues: women connect through shared experience, mutual support, and the wisdom handed down from generation to generation. In What Women Kw, bestselling authors Dr. Juliet Bressan and Michelle Jackson mine this world of female wisdom and share the results of both their personal journeys and those of the many ordinary and extraordinary women that they have met along the way. With answers to all of the big questions that every woman asks herself about - With advice and tips on relationships, work, health, love, loss, sex, money, children, spirituality, key life changes, beauty - What Women Kw is an open book of women's confidences, designed by women for women, to help us live life to our full potential. Inside these pages are precious gifts for each and every one of us: to learn, to live, and to pass on ...
- Author BiographyMichelle Jackson is the bestselling author of three novels Two Days in Biarritz, Three Nights in New York and One Kiss in Havana. In the 1980s she attended the National College of Art and Design where she majored in printed textiles for fashion. She has spent seventeen years teaching art at secondary level in Dublin and also lectured in fashion appreciation and history at third level in Oxford, UK. Michelle lives in Howth, Co Dublin with her husband and two children. Juliet Bressan is a Dublin-based doctor and the bestselling author of Snow White Turtle Doves, Entanglement and Dead Wicked. She was the script advisor and medical consultant with the award-winning RTE medical drama series The Clinic and is now a tutor in creative writing at the Irish Writers Centre. Juliet is a regular commentator on health and social issues on Irish radio and television and has contributed widely to documentary film and radio in Ireland, in the UK, US and in France. Juliet is currently the resident Television Doctor with TV3's breakfast-time show, Ireland AM. She is married and has two teenage daughters.
- Author(s)Juliet Bressan,Michelle Jackson
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.