All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is an affliction? Afflictions are thing more than habits that we overindulge to the point that we are out of control. You reach a point where this overfed habit consumes your whole being, creating a person totally out of control. Usually, other bad habits follow and add themselves to your first affliction. I was born in Tampa Florida where I lived until the age of thirty-six. For twenty-three years my world revolved around a life of drug use. At fifteen I tried crack cocaine for the first time and by nineteen had become a junkie. I abused many different drugs, but my drug of choice was crack cocaine. Racking up quite a rap sheet I spent the better portion of my life in and out of jail. My name became torious with the local Tampa Police, where several officers still kw my name to this day. You will tice the word affliction in place of addiction throughout this guide. I believe that the word addiction or addict has become almost glamorized in today's society. Everyone is addicted to something or has some type of addiction. An affliction is a condition of great suffering and distress due to adversity in one's life and it is t glamorous. You must understand that I am t a doctor or a scholarly man for that matter. My education comes first hand on the streets of Tampa where I attended the school of hard kcks. It was there that I acquired my kwledge, experience and degree to write this guide. People can say they can help you, but unless they have lived the life, they can never walk the talk. I say to you, everyday I have to walk my talk. I have incorporated what worked and didn't work for me as I struggled to beat my substance afflictions. This guide is designed so that you can read it over and over again until you are free from your afflictions. It will teach you how to escape any affliction you may have, t just crack cocaine. I continue to use this guide to keep my own mind focused and my soul free. If you're tired of repeating the same mistakes, then try something different. This guide may t be conventional and even be a bit controversial. It is a totally different approach to drug treatment then what is currently used, but does incorporate many things I learned from the numerous meetings, counseling, and treatment centers that where part of my struggle to free my soul. This guide is what worked for me. I pulled myself up from thing to rise above the ashes to find freedom for my soul. I w dare you to accept my challenge. Buy this guide and I believe you too will beat your afflictions and become a winner.
- Author BiographyRichard Bilesimo understands the vicious cycle of being trapped in drug use. He lived it himself. Crack was his drug of choice. Though when he could not get crack he would use Meth as it was cheaper and a lot longer lasting. He spent a lot of time in his late 20's and early 30's in jail. He knows the decadent life style that goes hand and hand with drug use. He knows how it changes your personality and cause's you to do things you would never do if you where not under the spell of drugs. Because of that knowledge he is dedicating his life to help those that are in the hell where he once resided. His dream is to change how we deal with those that are drug afflicted. It does not matter what drug of choice it is that you are using, illegal or prescription.
- Author(s)MR Richard Bilesimo
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.