All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can the U.S. Department of Defense increase the effectiveness of its efforts to help partners build the capacity of their military and other security forces? To form a base of evidence to inform policy discussions and investment decisions, a RAND study collected and compared 20 years of data on 29 historical case studies of U.S. involvement in building partner capacity.
- Author(s)Beth Grill,Christine Leah,Christopher Paul,Colin P Clarke,Jennifer D P Moroney,Joe Hogler,Stephanie Young
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.