All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, Apple officially became the most valuable company of all time. iPod, iPad, iTunes, App Store - the list goes on. Apple's must-have products add up to one giant success story. So what's their secret? What makes Apple the most invative company on the planet? The answer: Apple does exactly the opposite of what any other company would do. Unlike the competition, Apple develops devices and programs by concentrating on a small number of functions. Forget complex market analyses. Forget asking customers to help develop products. And, unlike Google and other internet giants, it wants you to pay for them. Apple combines traditional business thinking with the endless opportunities of the digital age. In this brave new world where brands and products are dragged into the opinion marketplace, What Would Apple Do? (short and sweet, just how Apple would do a book) brilliantly and concisely reveals how you can learn from Apple to develop compelling business ideas and market them successfully.
- Author BiographyDirk Beckmann is an entrepreneur, author and lecturer. The main subjects of his work are digital business models, new technology, and design thinking.
- Author(s)Dirk Beckmann
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBiteback Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width112 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.