All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- Description'Joey Pigza, you need a life!' Grandma wants Joey to find a friend, stop running around after his NUTTY parents, and start looking after himself. But Joey's got other plans - he's going to be MR HELPFUL. Can Joey the secret superhero suceed in his mission to keey everybody SMILING?
- Author BiographyJack Gantos (Author) Jack Gantos was born in Norvelt, Pennsylvania, and has spent time living in Barbados and South Florida. He has written books for readers of all ages, including the acclaimed Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key and its sequels, the teenage novel Desire Lines, and the youthful memoire Hole in My Life. His is also the writer of Dead End in Norvelt and From Norvelt to Nowhere, a pair of semi-autobiographical novels about the importance of history and reading, the first of which won the prestigious Newbery Medal in 2012. He lives with his wife and daughter in Boston, Massachusetts.David Tazzyman (Illustrator) Dermot Milligan is eleven, obese and has just started at Big School. He's a big fan of The Lord of the Rings, and he hates his evil sisters, Ruby and Ella (Rubella). His all-time favourite donut is the classic ring, but he's also very keen on jam.
- Author(s)Jack Gantos
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Tazzyman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.