All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw 40 is old? 30 seems young! Where may a 60-year-old wear a revealing gown? In a hospital! These three Q&A humour books ease the pain of turning 40/50/60 and provide (unsympathetic) entertainment for difficult birthday party.
- Author(s)Bill Dodds
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb%w cartoon illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height110 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Mark
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.