What You Feel Is Real: A Memoir of Healing & Purpose by Independent Scholar Kathleen Riley (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat You Feel is Real: An Inspiring Memoir of Healing & Purpose Having grown up with an alcoholic father and depressed mother, Riley journeys into her own emotional abyss and recognizes her destructive nature. One day while in therapy, she confesses her deepest desire to have an extramarital affair. To her surprise, the session ends with an idea for a personal growth magazine. Riley transforms in ways she never imagined. Through the power of creative expression and driven by purpose, she channels her once negative energies into positive ones and successfully moves forward in her life. In this book, Riley reveals her heart's wisdom, a relationship with her child-self, Linda, and creates mystical images for readers to grasp how we emotionally grow and heal. All in all, the impeccable guidance of prayer and staying the course with life-purpose is what lifts her spirit and keeps her well. Her journey a success, her well-being restored, Riley shares this intimate memoir to inspire others on their path.
- Author BiographyProfessional Bio Kathleen Riley, BA, ACCP, DEH, is the author of What You Feel is Real and its journal companion, and Everyday Miracles: An Invitation to Health, Vitality, and Well-Being. Since 2001, Riley has helped hundreds of people self-heal and find their life-purpose. Previously, Riley worked in publishing where she created and developed a personal growth magazine for Hearst Magazine Enterprises, publisher of 'O'. Riley believes her most significant life accomplishments have come from her own healing experiences freeing her from severe anxiety and depression. She attributes her self-healing success to personal-responsibility, self-empowerment, unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-purpose. She currently assists others in their recovery, healing, and wellness as an advanced corporate coach, chaplain, and energy medicine practitioner.
- Author(s)Independent Scholar Kathleen Riley
- PublisherSensible Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSensible Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.