All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you constantly exhausted? Does sleep t refresh you? Is your balance t what it was? Do you have tingling or even burning in your fingers and toes? Then your problem may be vitamin B12 deficiency. Your doctor may test you for this but your blood levels look OK so what should you do then? Or you may receive treatment but t feel any better? This book is a guide to the complexities of this deceptively simple problem - how it can be diagsed, how it can be treated, and how those who have it can cope with the lifelong repercussions. Incorporating the latest research, and the input of the thousands of members of the Pernicious Anaemia Society, this book is both practical and engaging, illustrated with many personal stories that will resonate with sufferers and their friends and families.
- Author BiographyMartyn Hooper founded the Pernicious Anaemia Society after being forced to give up full time work as a lecturer in Further Education owing to the long term effects of undiagnosed pernicious anaemia and vitamin B12 deficiency. He now runs the Society full time, and campaigns for improvements in diagnosis and treatment of these conditions.
- Author(s)Martyn Hooper
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Content Note10 maps and diagrams
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.