All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionSusannah and Trinny can tell how you feel about yourself by how you dress. You may t necessarily be dressing badly, just stuck in a 'look' - and kwing how to change that can help you move forward and be who you would like to be. This book shows how to project yourself in a positive way through your clothes. It shows how to re-tune your appearance so that you can tell the world you are who you want to be. When you look different you will act different, when you act different you will feel different.
- Author BiographyTrinny & Susannah's eighth primetime television series will be shown on ITV in the autumn. They are contributors to Heat magazine and the Sun. They are Britain's best known style experts, called upon to adjudicate on all matters sartorial. Trinny and Susannah's last television series attracted 5 million viewers. WHAT YOU WEAR CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE sold more than 400,000 copies. WHAT NOT TO WEAR sold more than 600,000 copies. Trinny and Susannah also write for HEAT magazine and do a weekly makeover in Thursday's DAILY MAIL.
- Author(s)Susannah Constantine,Trinny Woodall
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Content Note250
- Weight640 g
- Width162 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.