All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe 125 Questions every woman must ask! Helping readers to make rational decisions in an irrational time, this expert guide takes women through the practical issues of divorce--especially the things their lawyer may t reveal. When it comes to divorce, what you don't kw CAN hurt you...and sometimes, women need more than just a lawyer's advice to help them through this complicated and confusing time. That's why divorce consultant Margery Rubin has created What Your Divorce Lawyer May Not Tell You, a unique guide for the woman working to stay afloat during one of the most difficult times of her life. Learn: - How to select the right lawyer and negotiate a price you can afford. - Why waiting to consult an attorney--even if you're t sure you're going to file for divorce--can be a costly mistake. - Where to look for important financial information that your spouse might be hiding. - How to build in safeguards to your custody agreement to prevent costly court battles later on. Packed with the author's expertise--gained first during the breakup of her own marriage to a top divorce attorney, and then as the founder of DivorceSource, a consulting firm dedicated to advising women on how to navigate divorce proceedings--this book gives women invaluable, step-by-step advice on everything they need to survive their marriage's end...and get on with the rest of their lives.
- Author BiographyMargery Rubin, a sought-after divorce consultant, has been featured in The New York Times and on many television programs, including Good Morning America. She lives in New York City. Sally Sampson is the author of fifteen books and has written for many magazines, including Self and Boston. She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Margery Rubin
- PublisherFireside Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.