All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Your Dreams Can Teach You is a complete, do-it-yourself manual for understanding and correctly interpreting your dreams. As much as any book can, this will guide you through the process. Not a dream dictionary, it provides worksheets and usuable tools for understanding dreams. Forward (from the First Edition) by W. Brugh Joy, M.D.
- Author BiographyAlex Lukeman brings intense life experience to his work. He is a former Marine, professional musician, fantasy writer and psychotherapist. He lives in Northern California and currently writes thriller novels.
- Author(s)Alex Lukeman Phd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.