All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Your Dreams Can Teach You is a complete, do-it-yourself manual for understanding and correctly interpreting your dreams. As much as any book can, this will guide you through the process. Not a dream dictionary, it provides worksheets and usuable tools for understanding dreams. Forward (from the First Edition) by W. Brugh Joy, M.D.
- Author BiographyAlex Lukeman brings intense life experience to his work. He is a former Marine, professional musician, fantasy writer and psychotherapist. He lives in Northern California and currently writes thriller novels.
- Author(s)Alex Lukeman Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.