All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery morning is beautiful when Noah visits his Grandparents. When Grandpa and Noah wake up, they take off singing and hardly stop: walking the dog, splashing through puddles, and eating French toast with cinnamon. But one summer Grandpa seems to have forgotten how to do the things they love. Does he even kw who Noah is? Grandma steps in energetically, filling in as best she can. But it is Noah who finds the way back to something he can share with Grandpa. Something musical. Something that makes the morning beautiful again. This is a story about how love helps us find even what we think is lost.
- Author BiographyArthur A. Levine has published poetry and picture books for young readers including Monday is One Day illustrated by Julian Hector and All the Lights in the Night illustrated by James Ransome. He is also the editor and publisher of many well-known and beloved books for young people including J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. He lives in the New York metropolitan area with his family. Katie Kath is an award-winning illustrator from the rolling hills of North Carolina, and lives with her husband and their cat. She works primarily in watercolor and ink. She cherishes the memory of making music with her own grandparents, sitting at their ancient pianola, and trying to get it to play the torn-up scroll of Don't Bring Lulu.
- Author(s)Arthur Levine,Katie Kath
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight428 g
- Width222 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.