All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionChildren need to learn the rules of family unit. children's development depends on your love and encouragement.Children are very different and have different needs, depending on their relationship with their parents, their maturity level, and their extended family, friends, community, cultural background, and other factors. So, there is one size fits all parenting plan for children of different ages.Parents play an irreplaceable role in the lives of their children. To become a healthy, happy adult, every child needs: Interaction-consistent long-term attention from caring adults.
- Author BiographyMelissa L. Bryant an Inspirational and Enduring Author. Melissa is an accomplished writer who has published more than twenty books including, I Finally Found Mr. Right, The Christian Alphabet Book, God Loves You, Learning How to Add and Subtract with Frogs, My Body part Book in English, Spanish and French, My Alphabet Book of Fruits and Vegetables, Let's Count the lollipops, My Book of Green, Let's Count the Butterflies, My number Book in English and Spanish, My colors and Shapes Book, My Fruit Book, My Vegetables Book, My Book of Colors in English, Spanish and French, My Word Book in English, Spanish and French, My Food Book in English, Spanish and French, My Book of Flowers in English, Spanish and French, My Book of Animals in English, Spanish and French, Happy Father's Day, Happy Mother's Day, What A Child Needs, What A Child Needs part two, What A Child Needs part three, What A Child Needs part four, My Guardian Angel Is Here and How She Fought. Melissa has been on WTVY's Ann Varnum's show out of Dothan, AL four times. She has been in Enterprise paper twice and Dothan Eagle once out of Dothan, Al. She has been on Fox 31 June 28, 2013 out of Albany, Ga. Melissa was in Metro Gazette newspaper June 21-27, 2013, Lee County Ledger paper in April 2014, Albany Southwest Georgian paper April 9-15, 2014. She has been on 105.5 radio station four times with CeCe and BC and 96.3 radio station as well as two online radio stations. Melissa has written commercials for different Car lots in 1996-2001 and spoken at different church events. Her goal is to encourage single mother, children, and fathers. She wants to be that inspirational person to make a change in someone's life every day. Melissa has given back so much to her community. Her first inspirational book How She Fought on Amazon.com, Books-of- Millions, and Barn & Nobles, which she was inspired so much by God, belated grandmother and children that she decided to write a book about it. Her life's story focuses on perseverance and not quitting. Life is full of surprises. Our lives can be changed in an instant, unexpected and without warning. All I know is that we all have different challenges we have to face and that at least in some ways. I can relate to you because of my own challenges. I have had to overcome. During my life time I have had many accomplishments as well as many failures. But I can say with God's help I made it. Melissa is dedicated to educating, inspiring and empowering peoples.
- Author(s)Melissa La-Sha Bryant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.