All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical answers to handling life pressure. From biblical to contemporary examples, this book discusses how to form moral convictions by provoking the audience to give serious considerations to questions regarding how to build a better world to live in.
- Author Biography<i>Ndimunkum Tangunu Michael</i> is a holder of B.A. degree in Linguistics at the University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon in West Africa. Born in June, 1974 in Bambalang, Michael attended Government Schools Mbissa & Bambalang, Government Bilingual High Schools Ndop & Bamenda, and Yaoundé University 1. <p> He has pounded the pavements of major New York City libraries for two years doing self-studies and is currently based in Minnesota, USA. He has written many published and unpublished pamphlets and articles on wide spectra of human life. <p> When he is not writing, he enjoys reading and spending time with family and friends. <p> You, the reader, may think differently. After reading this book write to let me know what you think of my writing - highlight the good points and areas needing improvement. For the accomplishment of a satisfactory work, no one is more conscious of my insufficiency than myself. There will be gapping gaps loudly crying out...demanding some details if not justice in areas which had simply been passed over in silence. <p> Mike loves to hear from his readers and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Michael Tangunu Ndimunkum
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight139 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.