All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of her book to wives, What a Husband Needs from His Wife , Melanie Chitwood w turns the tables and offers husbands practical ways they can love their wives more effectively and build successful marriages. Convinced that small changes can make a huge difference in a marriage, Chitwood provides an upbeat and inspiring challenge for husbands. Men will appreciate this insider's perspective on the way a woman thinks about the relational topics that are most important to her, including ways a husband can...assure his wife of his love; learn to be an effective listener; become more understanding of her thoughts and feelings; grow as the leader, protector, and provider she needs him to be; develop a richer sexual relationship; and, overcome and grow through challenges. It is perfect for individual or group use by husbands of all ages.
- Author BiographyMelanie Chitwood is a writer, teacher, and speaker whose passion is to point women to Jesus Christ and His Word. She lives in North Carolina with her husband, Scott, and their two sons. www.melaniechitwood.com
- Author(s)Melanie Chitwood
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.